We're having a HUGE rummage sale this weekend, as well as car wash and BBQ hot dog stand. Our family and friends have been gracious enough to donate a ton of stuff for this and I have resisted the urge to pick through all the super cute baby stuff that was donated. That is, until I came across these: 
Now I beg you, people, to tell me how I'm supposed to get rid of these? Just can't do it. Don't worry...I cleared it with the donator and she was totally fine with it. She's a mom of a baby boy...so she understands. I mean...they fit in the palm of my hand for crying out loud! I'll put my quarter in the rummage sale pot. The $0.10 that I would get for them after I'm haggled down from a quarter just isn't worth it. Know what I mean? 
So...there you have it...our first baby item purchase!
I would have done the same thing, Traci. :)
ReplyDelete