Friday, August 13, 2010

Read-A-Thon is Complete!


McKenna finished her TWELFTH book on Wednesday to wind-up her Read-A-Thon!  Between July 1st and today she has read twelve books for a total of 2,642 pages and has raised over $1,000!  I cannot even tell you how proud we are of her! 
Thank you so much for supporting McKenna in her efforts to do this.  She read some great books and felt like she was really making a difference (and she did!). 

All our love,
The Feaster Family

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone! i just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that sponsored me for my Read-A-Thon. With your help I raised over $1000! My family and I are very blessed to have so many loving friends and family. We definitely couldn't do it without you guys.Thank you again for all of your help and support!

    Love,
    McKenna

    ReplyDelete