We are very excited to reveal the art for our T-shirt design! Many, many thanks to D's friend for turning our "idea" into something fabulous! They will be offered in black with white printing and grey with black printing for men, black with white printing and brown with pink printing for women. So...are you ready? Here it is:
Ergh! You can't see it very well, can you? If I make it bigger, it gets all blurry. I guess I'll have to explain: The outline is the shape of Ethiopia and reads "Feaster Family Adoption * Our Empty Chair." The inside says: make a Difference, support Adoption. Pretty neat, huh? We (mostly, I) lost many hours of sleep over this. I wanted something that both men and women would want to wear and something that wasn't completely specific to OUR adoption. I love it. I think it makes a statement. I think it is wearable. I think I can't wait to see our friends and family sporting it. And, I, most definitely, cannot wait to wear it!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think it looks great! Can't wait to see it in person. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting all that HS paperwork turned in (almost), you are one step closer to your little one!!!!
ReplyDeletewill these shirts be available to the public??? I would love to purchase one and support your adoption efforts.
ReplyDelete