Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quick Update!

I have to keep this short and sweet because I am supposed to be working, but working is very difficult when all I can think about is what transpired today!  Daddy's passport finally came in the mail and I was able to mail our Dossier to Holt's headquarters in Oregon!  This is a HUGE step for adoption families.  As most of you know, we have been compiling this stack of documents (will add pics later) for months, and it is such a relief to be done with it!  It will be delivered to Holt on Friday, and we will get our official "number" in 1-2 weeks after they have had a chance to review everything.

We also got a our fingerprinting appointments from USCIS mailed to us today!  The date is relatively soon, 6/30/10, and we both go at the same time, which seems uncommon in this journey. 

God is so incredibly good!

** I have lots of pictures to share, and also want to blog about the amazing yard sale fundraiser that our family a bit south organized for us last weekend, but I just haven't had the time.  Will get it done as soon as possible because I am dying to share it with you!

1 comment: