Monday, September 27, 2010

Check out this blog...

I have come across one of the most incredible blog families thus far. They have been on an incredible journey to adopt their six-year-old twins from Ethiopia. I have enjoyed hearing about all the kids' "firsts" - like sitting at a dinner table, wearing tennis shoes, running (clean) water, light switches, soda, etc.  Can you imagine??  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.   I can't get enough of it!  

Click HERE to read along.

Quick Update: We are now unofficially #13 on the wait list and the first Holt family to have to appear in court is there right now!  We are all so anxious to hear how the process goes.  I am so grateful for our Holt family!!

We are so excited about our upcoming Home-Based Business Shopping Extravaganza!  We are expecting more than 20 generous vendors - sure to be a great time!  Looking forward to seeing you there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment