Monday, February 14, 2011

To my newest Valentine...

Hello my love!  
Today is a special day - a day to celebrate the ones we love.
On this day and every day I want you to know that I love you more than you can imagine.  
My heart swells and aches with the love that I have for you.  
My heart flutters every time I think about you.  
I love you unconditionally.
I love you to Ethiopia and back.
I love you with every breath that I take.
I love that God chose me to be your mom.

There is no one who can love you more, except for your Heavenly Father.

 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 
-John 3:16
I love you more than you will ever know, 
but my sinful nature would NEVER 
allow me to give up my one and only son.  

Only God can do that for you, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment