We will be leaving the San Francisco airport on March 9th, arriving in Addis Ababa on March 11th, meeting/smelling/holding/kissing/smothering/devouring/soaking in our son on March 12th, spending the night in Awassa, then driving back to Addis on 3/13, appearing in court on 3/14, hoping meeting Ty's birth mom that afternoon, leaving Addis on 3/15, and arriving back in San Fransisco on 3/17. Holy Moses.
This is an all new euphoric high. I am on cloud nine and in a whole new state of panic. Praising God endlessly.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!!! Oh I wish I could go in your suitcase... B is from Awassa too.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME, EXCITING NEWS!
ReplyDeleteYayyy! Praising God and praying for a healthy, wonderful trip...oh, and passing court the first time of course!
ReplyDeleteI'd hate to leave Ty if I were you...but how exciting to be able to meet him for the first time. I pray for you and hope to see awesome footage soon.
ReplyDelete