I love how God works.Today, I went into See's Candy to get a mixed box to take to the ladies who are loving my son in my absence. I mean, really, is there a better gift?
Anyway, I told the gals behind the counter where this beautiful box of chocolates would be going and one of the ladies, after asking if Ethiopia is a part of India, burst into tears and thanked me for what we were doing. She shared with me that she gave up her baby 30+ years ago and it was the best decision she ever made, because it was the best decision for her child. Totally selfless. She assured me that she would be praying for us while we travel and that we MUST bring Mattias into the store when he comes home. "We're going to raise him on See's!" she said to me. I also promised her that I would bring her a copy of "A Tale of Two Women."
See what I mean??? God is so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment